Ads 468x60px

Thursday 26 April 2012

Cutest Marriage Proposal Ever


Boy And girl on The phone
-girl:
I love you.
- Boy:
I love you too ,So wanna go
somewhere tonight for our 7th
anniversary?
- Girl:
Yeah...where?
- Boy:
I dont know...maybe movie then
dinner?
-Girl:
Ok.
- Boy:
Ill pick you up after I get off and
get ready ok?
- Girl:
Ok. What time do you get off?
- Boy:
In 2 hours and then I gotta go
home and yeah get ready which
takes about 15-20 minutes...
-Girl:
hey...I thought you didnt have
work today...
- Boy:
One of my co-workers called in
sick.
- Girl:
Oh okay! So ill see you around
7:30 then?
- Boy:
Yeah! and babe?
- Girl:
Yeah?
- Boy:
I love you.
- Girl:
I love you too!
- Boy:
Ok my manager is like looking at
me so yeah.... i gotta go.
- Girl:
Ok bye.
- Boy:
Bye.




*************** *************
2 hours later...
The guy drives to his girlfriends
house and walks up to the door
and rings bell.
- Girl:
Hey!
- Boy:
Wassup...you ready?
- Girl:
yes
They both watched a movie and
ate dinner...once they were done
eating they head back to the car
but before she got into the car...
- Boy:
Wait! Can I blindfold you?
- Girl:
Why??!
- Boy:
Its a surprise.
- Girl:
What kind of surprise?
- Boy:
A big one.
- Girl:
Okay but only if you promise me
that you will hold my hand while
we're driving.
- Boy:
I promise.
- Girl:
Ok blindfold me...
So they drove off...........a nd then
they stopped.
- Boy:
Ok we're here!
-Girl:
Where?
- Boy:
Wait let me walk you to the place!
- Girl:
What place?
- Boy:
Somewhere!
The boy walks her to the place.
- Boy:
Ok...let me take the blindfold off.
- Girl:
Where are we?
He takes it off her and she opens
her eyes and sees the view of the
city and at that same spot...that's
where he first asked her to be his
girlfriend....
- Girl:
Omg...(tears come down)
- Boy:
Why are you crying?
- Girl:
This is where you first asked me
out...
- Boy:
What are you doing the rest of
your life? (he asked on his knees
and after he says that...behind
him...in the air it says "Will you
marry me?" in fireworks)
- Girl:
(tears come down faster)
- Boy:
I wasnt at work when you called
me...I was planning this whole
thing!
- Girl:
Get up!
- Boy:
Yeah?
- Girl:
(hugged him)
- Boy:
Is that a yes or a no?
- Girl:
Yes ♥..


ThUmBs uP ThE PrOpOsInG StOrY..........




LIKE ♥ SHARE ♥ 

No comments: