Ads 468x60px

Monday 23 April 2012


All in 1 minute !!! ♥ !!!


I look at the clock,
it says 1:41,
i knw thinking of u,
i"ll nvr be done,


u run through my mind,
and occupy all my time,
wondering why u're gone,
And why u're not mine,


Ii think of u constantly,
for some reason i cant stop,
knwing that for always,
u'll forever have my heart,


My days go by so slow,
coz u run through my head,
i said I'd love u forever,
isn't that enough said,






U also haunt my dreams,
if u knw what i mean,
i wake up often,
with sweats and screams,


why do i sleep by myself,
I'm alone in my bed,
i knw I'll be thinking of u,
till the day i am dead,


Now still all these thoughts,
just run through my brain,
cant stop thinking of Princess,
i think i'm going insane,


i feel i wanna kill myself,
people say thats not what to do,
but i turn and look at the clock,
and it says it's only 1:42....!! :( :( 


Thumps up if u like it. :( ♥

No comments: